This course looks at the implications of corruption and bribery upon government, public and private sector organisations and the individuals within those organisations. There is a strong emphasis on how to combat corruption and bribery, with the use of practical workshops to reinforce identified learning outcomes, as well as covering topics such as risk assessment, prevention and investigation issues, evidence management and the use of financial investigation.
- 5 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these short courses but, please note the programmes will be taught in English.
Successful completion of any of these courses will provide a solid foundation for attendees to progress to accredited and award-bearing programmes.
- Furthermore students will gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the many techniques, practices, methodologies and the application of the many disciplines present within their chosen module
- Attendees will gain a critical awareness of legal and ethical issues and developments. It is essential that attendees gain a level of ‘investigative’ expertise that is assessed as meeting the current professional standards
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate an ability to complete a number of self-study projects in their chosen area, which will include critical review of both the existing literature as well as practice, and
- Upon successful completion of any of these programmes attendees will emerge as being highly sought after in terms of employment