Knowing your business within a policing and law enforcement context and knowing your external and internal customer’s needs are vital elements in leading any business. This programme, intended for senior managers and executive leaders, will enable participants to explore the challenges and opportunities the future may present for their business practices. What needs to be done, what needs to be changed and how can leader’s best prepare for the future context?
- How ‘added value’ can be achieved by focusing on the quality of service (and what that means and looks like) you provide to your customers, partners and other stakeholders
- In the "Futures Thinking” element of this module we will also explore, 'where is your horizon – what does it look like?'
- Turning ‘blue sky’ into deliverable results
- The what, how and who elements to consider in order to ensure your quality of service delivery meets customer aspirations
- Understanding Adaptive Leadership [Heifetz et al] and its utility for making change happen
- 1 day
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these short courses but, please note the programmes will be taught in English.
At the end of the course participants will have a more comprehensive understanding of who their external and internal ‘customers’ are and the links between them.
Opportunities will have been identified to provide ‘added value’ in service delivery and its quality and having explored the 'future horizon' and its potential demands, process can be put in place to ensure the demands and expectations are met.