A comprehensive introduction to BCM best practice, covering the basics alongside BCI Good Practice Guidelines and the ISO 22301 standard. Understand why BCM is important and how to lay the foundations for your organisations business continuity.
- 3 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
By the end of this course participants will learn:
- Why BCM planning is important
- How to apply BCM to your business
- How to implement and maintain an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme with an in-depth look at the Good Practice Guidelines (GPG).
- An in-depth study of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Lifecycle.
- Examining the six BCI Professional Practices as defined in the GPG, including Technical and Management Practices, taking the attendees through each stage of the BCM Lifecycle step by step.