This module covers legal statues, case law and the many accepted professional practices for the investigation of financial crime. It introduces techniques and strategies for the detection of fraud offences that will challenge delegates to critically analyse their current understanding of the subject.
- 5 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these short courses but, please note the programmes will be taught in English.
Successful completion of any of these courses will provide a solid foundation for attendees to progress to accredited and award-bearing programmes.
- Furthermore students will gain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the many techniques, practices, methodologies and the application of the many disciplines present within their chosen module
- Attendees will gain a critical awareness of legal and ethical issues and developments. It is essential that attendees gain a level of ‘investigative’ expertise that is assessed as meeting the current professional standards
- Attendees will be able to demonstrate an ability to complete a number of self-study projects in their chosen area, which will include critical review of both the existing literature as well as practice, and
- Upon successful completion of any of these programmes attendees will emerge as being highly sought after in terms of employment