Participants attending this 2 day course will develop strategies for dealing with the challenges and complexity of: need to deliver operational policing and law enforcement services that take account of the local community demands; managing the increasing risk associated with all levels of crime; and the need for leaders to develop an integrated and inter-agency approach to problem solving. All within an operational context!
- The delivery of an operational environment that encourages new thinking and new ways of doing business
- The appropriate allocation of resources to demand
- The interaction with diverse communities and how to deliver bespoke services within the organisational vision, values and purpose
- How to increase effective integrated services with other organisations in times of reduced budgets, decreasing resources and a growth in public demand
- As budgets reduce and demand increases should we seek to trim the policing and law enforcement mission?
- Leading the cultures of policing and law enforcement by a more effective understanding of risk evaluation and efficient decision making models
- 2 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please they are specifically designed to be studied by students working within a law enforcement / regulatory / government role. All the courses will be taught in English.
Students working through the learning outcomes of the Law Enforcement Leadership Programme will have a greater understanding of the context of policing and law enforcement; how to focus their teams towards delivering outstanding performance; and have a more effective understanding of their leadership style and its impact on those they manage.